México. Natural Soul - My first book

Cover of Mexico. Natural Soul by Chico Sanchez

My first photography book, titled "México.
Natural Soul," is out!

Mexican publisher AM Editores designed a big, thick, coffee table style book featuring my travel pictures from across Mexico, focusing on nature.

From the desert of Baja California to El Triunfo Biosphere Reserve, the home of the mythical Quetzal bird, the images run full page and are accompanied by poetic texts by Alejandra Uhthoff in English and Spanish.

In the first edition 7,000 copies were printed, with 263 pages.

If you would like to buy a copy online of this book please click here.

An interior page of  Mexico. Natural Soul by Chico Sanchez
Working with AM Editores has been a great experience. Their graphic designers are incredibly talented and the entire process has been a pleasure. I thank their team for making me look so good.

I'm proud to be involved in a book that projects a positive image of Mexico, and promotes the love of nature, since conserving our environment and wildlife is vital to our own survival.


If you would like to buy a copy online of this book please click here.

List of bookstores in Mexico where you can find my new book Mexico, Natural Soul. 
  
Fondo de Cultura
El Sótano
Gandhi
Educal
Pendulo
Porrúa
Lugar de la Mancha
Sanborn´s
Liverpool
Costco

  Sams

My cats start counting my 150 copies (7,000 total were printed)



For more about my photography work please visit my website: www.chicosanchez.com