The other side of the coin

My audio-slide show The Sight Within was presented as part of a TED x talk at the University of Surrey in England by Gina Badenoch, founder of Ojos que Sienten, an association that works with blind and visually impaired photographers with which I've been collaborating the past four years in Mexico City. Badenoch explains why and how she decided to start teaching photography to blind and visually impaired people.

To see this talk by Gina Badenoch click here
To see the audio-slide show enter this link: www.chicosanchez.com/thesightwithin
http://www.chicosanchez.com/thesightwithin/
 (Photo ©Chico Sanchez-All Rights Reserved)
To see my work related with Ojos que Sienten click here
For more of my photography projects enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com
To know more about Ojos que Sienten please enter their website: www.ojosquesienten.com