Invisible Angels

Sharing my new audio-slide show production titled "Invisible Angels" featuring pictures taken by blind and visually impaired photographers Gerardo Ramirez, Palmira Martinez y Raul Lopez.

The story contains interviews on them explaining their experiences using Mexico City´s metro to get around the city.


Photography is a way to communicate, not a competition among shooters. There is no winner and looser. Their goal is to tell their story.

The art of communication is not exclusive to professional photographers or institutions. Life is richer when there are different points of view, experiences and diverse people share their stories. Everyone´s stories should be judged by the content and message.

Here you can see a playlist with all the previous audio-slide shows 
I have produced with blind and visually impaired photographers.


For more of my photography work enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com
If you would like to buy prints of my work please click here